sabatomic » perth pet photography, lifestyle photography and portraiture

Weekend adventures: May 10 on 10

I’ve joined a project called “10 on 10” – where we post 10 images on the 10th of each month. We take photographs over the course of the day, sortof like a “day in the life of” so we can look back and appreciate the little things that make up our life experience, it’s easy to miss the small details that make life so interesting each day :)

Here’s mine; Beautiful skies in the morning, teacup shopping and appreciating a friend’s necklace. Korean Bibimbap for lunch, perusing Smoult’s continental Deli, finding a cute little suitcase. Visiting a shop where doggies are tied outside awaiting their owner’s return. Treating shopping exhaustion with tea and baby daffodils. Grape snacks at home and cracking open some study materials for the evening.

Cloudy sky over the shrubbery

Antiquing

So hungry, beef bibimbap

Doggie tied up outside a shop and the smallgoods  display cabinet

More antiquing and some tea

Grapes

Study time

That’s it for now, hope you liked them. Be sure to check out Isabel Furie’s 10 on 10 for May, it is sure to be amazing :) It is both our first times doing this project!

– Sab :)

share on facebookshare on twitter
  • May 10, 2012 - 9:16 pm

ginger - sabrina,so happy to have you here! loved to see the glimpse into your day!! can’t wait to continue on this journey with you this year.

• May 10, 2012 - 11:39 pm

Laurie - Sabrina the colors are beautiful! And I especially like your rice dish!!

• May 11, 2012 - 1:04 am

amy grace - sabrina, every one of these is so lovely, and so different! i love the variety of subjects you shoot and you treat everything with such care and style. your eye is incredible, and i am so happy to have you in the group. already, i am looking forward to more of your work.

• May 11, 2012 - 3:22 am

isabel - Sabrina – i’m so looking forward to getting to know you better through this project! your shots are awesome, i LOVE the grapes and i’m always prone to love dog shots. your photos have such a natural feel to them and true gorgeous colors. HIGH FIVE!

• May 11, 2012 - 8:28 am

CrisStephens - Sab these are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this day with us! ;-) Love your variety. Love the light, the edits. All the shots are so strong. you did such a beautiful job with your ten!

• May 11, 2012 - 9:13 am

Jennifer Capozzola - I’m a newbie here too and wow…I love your attention to detail. The watch in particular! I’d hang that on my wall in a heart beat. Can’t wait to see more! Jen C.

• May 13, 2012 - 11:44 pm

Jennifer - Sabrina~ I love your eye for detail and your clean editing style! Gorgeous, charming photos! Thank you for joining our group!

• May 21, 2012 - 8:43 pm

Sab - Thank you Ginger!! I’m so happy and honoured to be in our blog circle :)

• May 21, 2012 - 8:44 pm

Sab - Thank you Laurie! I have to confess I did not make that dish though :)

• May 21, 2012 - 8:45 pm

Sab - You’re too kind amy!! Thank you for your thoughtful comments :) I hope not to disappoint next month…

• May 21, 2012 - 8:48 pm

Sab - Thank you Isabel, I’m looking forward to getting to know you better too! I’m always up for a HIGH FIVE! :)

• May 21, 2012 - 9:04 pm

Sab - Thanks Cris! :)

• May 24, 2012 - 8:41 pm

Sab - I’ve never thought of my work as fine art before, thank you Jennifer :)

• May 24, 2012 - 8:43 pm

Sab - Hi Jennifer, thank you for your compliments, I’m glad to be a part of this group, it’s so much fun to follow the circle around and everyone is lovely :)

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *