Hi there! My name is Sabrina and I am a photographer living in Perth. Currently I am most focused on portraiture, food photography, and cosplay photography.
I love capturing emotions and atmosphere through portraiture; I love the feeling I can give someone when they look at a photo of themselves and they look even better than they imagined they would. I also explore ways to express my never-ending hunger for food through the lens :)
The original idea was “what gets measured, gets improved”. Having a blog would give more meaning to my photography; provide motivation and reason to take photos and a place to put them. I want to try new techniques, show photo projects I’ve been working on and connect with others who are doing the same :)
I am a full-time university student, but I have been doing photography since 2007 and I love it. I have many other interests including craft, makeup, illustration, health & fitness!
More regularly updated:
- Portfolio website, in the process of updating this: SabrinaWong.net
- New flickr, for figurine / doll work: sabatomic_flickr at Flickr
- Deviant art, mostly for cosplay photography: saelle on DeviantArt
If you are curious, a mix of my old photos are available on the internet:
- Feature on CNET Exposure: CNET Exposure spotlight
- Old flickr account: sabbiesab at Flickr
- Model Mayhem account, not currently used: sabatomic at Model Mayhem